In this post I will share a WordPress plugin to inject ads on your blog, it it Ads Injection.
Ads Injection is developedby reviewmylife. Recently this plugin was downloaded up to 170,576 times. It has 4-stars rate from 44 reviewer.
This plugin help you to inject any kind of adverts or other content from Google AdSense, Amazon Associates, ClickBank, TradeDoubler, etc into your existing content. You can handle the number of ads based of the content. This plugin supports ads rotation. It works with WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache and WP Cache.
Ads Injection’s New Features 1.2.x.x
- Set the position of the top and bottom advert by paragraph or character.
- Position the random ads to start or stop in the middle of the post.
- Stop the random ads 2/3 of the way down a post, or at a paragraph/character position from the beginning/end of the post.
- New options to exlude ads from blockquote and pre sections. And custom ad exlude tags.
- Fade unused Home/Archive options instead of making them dissapear.
- Add page age settings to status.
- Improve debug messages.
How to install Ads Injection
From WordPress Dashboard
- Point your cursor to Plugin on the left sidebar of WordPress Admin page, and then click Add New
- Write down Ads Injection
- You will see some plugin, choose Ads Injection by click Install Now
- Click OK
- When the installation done, click Activate plugin
- Done 😀
You are recomended to install one of these plugins
- WP Super Cache – 0.9.9.8+ using mod_rewrite mode.
- W3 Total Cache – Page Cache: ‘Disk (basic)’ mode.
- WP Cache – Just turn the caching on.